You can cancel a scheduled Postmates delivery throughout all its stages. However, depending on the stage you cancel, some fees may be charged
To cancel a Postmates, you can do it straight from Dine.Direct management screen, or from Postmates Dashboard.
Canceling a Postmates via Dine.Direct management screen
- You need to be logged into manage.dine.direct
- Go to Order Management using the sidebar to the left of the screen.
- Find the order for which you need to cancel the delivery.
- To the right of the screen, you'll see the Actions column. Click on the Postmates icon
- In the bottom left corner of the window, click on Cancel order.
- Done! You will be able to reschedule another Postmates courier if needed.
Canceling a Postmates directly from Postmates Dashboard
Refer to this article on the Postmates Help Center: How do I cancel a delivery?
Postmates cancelation fees
Dine.Direct does not charge any cancelation fees, but Postmates might, in order to compensate the driver. To know the fee structure, refer to the last part of the following article on the Postmates Help Center: How do I cancel a delivery?