Here you'll learn how to change the notification sound for all notifications within Dine.Direct's Android App
Things to have into consideration regarding notifications colors
- Default notification: This means a new order arrived.
- Yellow notification: This means the order is late within a range of 3 mins.
- Red notification: This means this order is late within a range of 5 mins.
Now, let's make sure you have your Android device nearby.
- First, long press on the Manage Dine.Direct icon and go to the app info.
- Once you're there, go to Notifications.
- Here you'll see the 3 notifications types: Default, Red, and Yellow warnings. Click on the one you want to change:
- Tap Advanced and it'll display a dropdown menu. Go to Sound to select the one you desire:
- A pop-up is going to appear. Select the sound you want and click OK when you're done:
- Repeat this process with the notifications you want to change and you're all set!