In case you need to ask for specifics address, changes in their order, or any other situation, learn how to quickly reach out to your guests
When an order is open, you have the option of chatting with your guest.
- On your Restaurant Management Dashboard, go to Order Management. Now, click on the conversation icon on the Actions column.
- Click the icon and it will open a chat popup.
- To start chatting, click on the Take Over button at the bottom. That will allow you to start typing your message.
- To know if a customer wrote through the chat the order will appear in color green:
- In case you want to communicate through Whatsapp, on Client Settings go to the Whatsapp Config tab. There, you'll see a QR code you need to scan with your phone.
- On your phone, go to Whatsapp, tap on the three dots located in the top right corner to see more options. Tap on Whatsapp Web and scan the code on your Restaurant Dashboard. The connection will be made automatically and now you can keep your clients updated with their order information or communicate any other important information.
If for some reason you cannot scan the QR code successfully, try to update it by clicking on the button in the upper right corner of the QR code.
Remember: if it's a more urgent matter you want to make sure your guest knows, you can always call them. You can find their number on the Customer Info column in the Order Management section.