To use Postmates Delivery as a Service (DaaS), you'll need a Postmates Partner account
Common questions before signing up
- How long does the Postmates sign-up process take?
- Three business days max. You complete a brief sign up form and you will receive an answer within the following 2 to 3 business days.
- Are there upfront costs or fixed contracts?
- No. No monthly subscriptions or minimum time contracts. You pay only when you request a delivery. It's an on-demand service.
- What's the payment method?
- You will need to associate a credit card with your account. Postmates will charge your card only when you request a delivery.
How to create a Postmates Partner account
- Go to partner.postmates.com
- Complete the brief sign-up form.
- That's it! In case Postmates doesn't recognize your business address, they will follow up in 2 to 3 business days.
You can now access your account to get the information needed to finish the integration with Dine.Direct.
Next steps: Integrating Postmates + Dine.Direct
After signing up, you'll need to integrate your Postmates account to your Dine.Direct account. Refer to this article for instructions.