Follow these steps to make sure that your guests won't see the items you select
Right now, our system doesn't support permanently deleting items because we prefer to keep track of all items as a way of keeping the data for reports as accurate as possible.
As an alternative, we offer you two ways of "deleting" items:
- Make sure you're logged into your Restaurant Management Dashboard.
- Go to Menu Settings using the sidebar to the left and locate the item you want to remove.
Deactivate it by using the slider. Make sure it shows as OFF.
- At the rightmost part, click on Show Details and change the Menu Area to Inactive Items.
- Click Update.
- Done! That item will be out of sight for good!
- The alternative you have in case you're just out of a specific dish or ingredient is to mark the item as Sold Out.
- Inside the item's details mark the Sold Out switch as ON and Update the changes. This is how you will see the item on the online menu: