Our integration with Postmates is really simple. You just need to copy and paste two keys and you'll be ready to go!
- Login at https://partner.postmates.com/login
- Click on the Developer tab.
- If you haven't completed this yet, enter a valid credit card by clicking Add Payment Card.
- You'll now have a series of tokens and keys. To integrate with Dine.Direct, you will need the CUSTOMER ID and PRODUCTION KEY
- Without closing Postmates on your browser, go to manage.dine.direct
- Log in and using the sidebar to the left, go to Client Settings and then to Postmates tab.
- Copy and paste the CUSTOMER ID and PRODUCTION KEY generated inside the Postmates website in the following fields:
- Inside Dine.Direct, CUSTOMER ID goes into the field with the same name.
- PRODUCTION KEY goes into the next field.
- Click Save details.
Adding the Webhook
This will allow Postmates status updates to flow through your Dine.Direct Restaurant Dashboard. Follow this steps to complete the integration.
- On your Postmated Dashboard, go to Developers and then to Webhook:
- Copy this link (https://raffleapi.azurewebsites.net//api/Postmateswebhook) and paste it there. Select Production then Save.
- Now Postmates status will flow through to Dine.Direct.