Learn how to print any receipt as many times as you need, in case any of them gets lost or gets stained with tomato sauce
- Make sure you're logged into your Restaurant Management Dashboard.
- Go to Client Settings, located in the sidebar to the left. Click on More > Printers.
- Next to each printer, you will see a dropdown box where you can select the number of receipts you would like automatically printed (up to 5 copies). This Autoprint option will work only for new incoming orders.
- In case you set it as one and just want to print a copy of a specific receipt occasionally, you can also do so in the Order Management section. Look for the last column to the right, called Actions.
- If you need to print the kitchen ticket, click on the printer icon with a chef hat:
- If you need to print the delivery receipt, click on the bag icon: