If you forgot your Dine.Direct password or wish to update it for any reason, the procedure is the same. Read on!
If you are already logged in to manage.dine.direct and you'd like to change your password, log out first by clicking on the button in the top right.
- First, go to your Restaurant Management Dashboard. You will land on the login page. Click on Don't remember your password?
- Enter your email address. Make sure you don't slip any typing mistakes. Click on Send Email
- Hooray! Check your inbox and follow the instructions in the email!
Troubleshooting your password reset
Common question: I'm in a bit of a rush, can't you just reset the password for me?
The answer would be no, we won't touch your login credentials. It's a security standard we take very seriously. Don't worry, the process takes less than a minute!
Not receiving the email to reset your password?
We outline the three possible causes and solutions for this issue:
- Make sure you typed your email correctly. If you made a mistake, we won't show you a big popup saying HEY! WRONG EMAIL! What if it's a stranger actually trying to figure out your account? We won't give that unauthorized person more hints to guess your information.
- Check your Spam or Junk Email folder. Even if you NEVER receive password reset emails in the spam folder, please, check it just in case! You won't receive a notification if it arrived in Spam. Sometimes the Spam folder doesn't sync in your phone and you need to manually refresh it, or sometimes the folder is out of sight and you need to look for it inside the app. It can happen!
- Refresh your inbox a few times every minute. The email might arrive with a bit of delay. Try going through the reset process one more time and wait for up to 5-9 minutes.
- Still no success? Don't worry, we are here to help you!
- Go to learn.dine.direct and text to us in the chat bubble
- Call us at Restaurant Happiness Number +1 775 521 8289