Learn how to set different time frames like specific meals during the day
This feature allows you to control time frames to show certain items on the menu at your preference. On your Schedule, set as many Menu Timings as you need. You can use Menu Timings when you want to have only certain items available at a specific time. For example, use it for breakfast-only items, brunch, pizza Thursday, etc. This is the perfect time to get creative!
- Log in to your Restaurant Management Dashboard.
- Click on Client Settings on the left sidebar. Then go to Schedule:
- All you have to do now is click on the "Add new Menu Timing" button to name it.
- Don't forget to save. Now you can go ahead and add Menu Timings to specific time frames like on the image below:
First, you'll have to create a new time frame by clicking on the icon. Then, select the one you desire and finally save your changes with the icon.
Make sure you select the "Include non time based items" check box to keep showing all the other areas of your menu at all times.
Attaching Menu Timings to certain dishes
- Go to Menu Settings on the left sidebar.
- Click on the Show Details button on the item you wish to attach a menu timing.
- Activate the Time Based Menu toggle and select the Timing Option of your choice:
- Update and repeat this process for all the items you want.