Follow these instructions if you want to allow your customers to order from you a day or more in advance
- As shown in the image below, all you need to do to allow your customers to preorder items is to go to Client Settings, click More > Restaurant Info tab of your Restaurant Dashboard and turn the Pre Order switch to ON.
- After you do that, you will see on your Public Site a new tab that says "Choose Delivery Date" or "Choose Pick Up Date."
- When you click that tab, a calendar will appear and that is where the customer will be able to select the date that they would like their food.
- Aside from offering pre-order on all of your items simultaneously, you are also able to select individual items and modify their pre-order settings. On Menu Settings, go to and specific item and click on "Show Details". As you can see below, there are several options that you can change to modify each item.
The things that you are able to change are:
- The days you want the item available for preorder (the checkboxes).
- The lead time, meaning how much time in advance you want your customers to be able to order.
- The cut-off time for the customer to order.
- The ability to set a special day (a holiday, for instance) for people to order in advance.