Learn how to get real-time support by sharing your manage.dine.direct browser tab
Let's co-browse! Co-browsing is just a fancy word for letting one of us give you a hand remotely to sort out problems within your manage.dine.direct restaurant's portal.
This method is super fast, you don't need to install anything on your device, and is security-friendly since you will only grant access and control of the manage.dine.direct tab in your browser, and nothing else!
Start co-browsing by following these steps:
- Log into your Restaurant Management Dashboard.
- Reach out to us using the chat bubble on the lower right part of the page.
- One of our team members will ask you to share your browser screen.
- Click on the (?) icon at the top right of the page.
- Share the 6-digit code inside the pop-up window with our team members through the chat.
- We will use that code to access your browser. You'll see a Support Request prompt. Click on Allow.
- Cool! We're now live! Our support staff will guide you around the website and we even might sketch something out for you! (Hey, don't laugh! it's really hard to draw with a mouse!)
- When you're finished, click on the red button located in the lower portion of the screen:
- Carry on with your business! You're no longer sharing your browser with us!