In case of fire, you can halt new orders by activating the Emergency stop button!
As the name implies, this feature allows you to stop orders from being placed on the public site. The orders that are still active on the Order Management tab will still be active even after the button is pressed.
Besides helping you when you have an emergency, this button helps you take a breath when you are having too many incoming orders and your kitchen is at its max load.
- Log into your Restaurant Management Dashboard.
- Head to Client Settings using the sidebar to the left. Click on More > Restaurant Info.
- Click on the big red Emergency Stop button and confirm the action.
After the button is pushed, when someone enters your public menu and tries to order, a popup window will appear and warn them that the restaurant is closed. They will also see a message on the top of the page:
4. Click on Start to go back to taking orders.
Another place where you can use the button:
- Head to Order Management using the sidebar to the left.
- Click on the Pause Button. There, you will also be able to press the Emergency Stop Button.
- Click on Start to go back to taking orders.
If you want to know more about the Order Management tab and the Pause Button check this article.