Marketplace is for everyone!
They are a great way to keep many restaurants in one site. In this case, publishers will be the owners of the marketplace. It is not necessary that the publisher is a comes from the restaurant business. Publishers can also be bloggers, associations, youtubers, influencers and more.
What are the benefits of using Marketplace for Publishers?
- Publishers can adjust the portal design based on their branding.
- Fast and easy integration, our portal can be embedded in any site.
- Daily payouts, direct to your bank account.
- Publishers can customize the portal content based on their business objectives.
- Simple and transparent revenue model, publishers bring the customers and get paid for every completed order.
- Publishers choose restaurant display order based on their business objectives:
- Showcase Specific Restaurants: showcase the restaurants chosen by the affiliate.
- Earn Highest Commissions: showcase the restaurants that pay the highest actual commission per impression. Our AI maximizes the affiliate’s $$ per visitor by monitoring click-through rate, average order size and restaurant percentage offered.
- Promote Most Popular: showcase the restaurants with the highest numbers of orders.
- Random Mix: showcase different restaurants every day.
How to sign up to your own Marketplace
- Sign up by going to this link.
- Once the sign-up process is done, you will be able to access your Management Dashboard page to set up the preferences and the restaurants that can join your Marketplace.
- Your Marketplace is ready to be promoted in your social media.
Now let’s set it up!
To set up your Marketplace you will have to follow these steps:
- First, enter your Marketplace’s Management Dashboard.
- Then, go to the Marketplace Tab in the sidebar menu and add restaurants and their locations there.
- To add a restaurant, you will have to copy the Restaurant ID and paste it in the “add” section of the Marketplace Tab.
- A popup confirmation will appear to make sure that the restaurant you want to add is the correct one.
- You can also drag and drop the locations and decide which one appears first in the Marketplace.
- Choose the restaurant display order that users will see in your Marketplace.
- Make sure all these elements are filled.
- On the tab in Client settings > More> Marketplace, make sure that the following items are covered:
- You’re all set!
Watch the following video on how to set it up to clear any doubts you may have