If the hardware seems to be working fine but the printer won't perform well, a fresh start often helps!
The following steps are valid for all Dine.Direct-compatible printers:
- Epson TM-T20 and T20ii
- Epson TM-m30, m30ii, m30ii-NT and m30ii-h
Proceed as follows:
- Ensure your print is powered off.
- Locate the Reset button at the back of the printer. Press it down with a pen tip.
- With the Reset button depressed, turn the printer’s power back on. Keep the Reset button depressed!
- Release the Reset button when the printer prints the following text:
- Wait a couple of seconds. Do not turn off the printer.
- After a few moments, the printer will generate a second ticket indicating the printer has been factory defaulted.