Which roll paper should you buy for your printer?

All Epson printers Dine.Direct provides require thermal roll paper. You can replace it with thermal paper from any brand as long as the width of the roll is 80 millimeters (80 mm), which is equivalent to 3.15 inches (3 and 1/8 in).


If you have questions about how to install and load paper, head to: Installing roll paper correctly