A step-by-step approach based on our own experience working in busy restaurants
- First of all, keep in mind the error message on the login page says "Wrong email or password". The problem might be an incorrect email, wrong password or both!
- Do you have multiple accounts you log in to every day with different emails? Make sure you're using the right email address.
- An oldie, but a goodie: make sure Caps Lock is not activated on your keyboard.
- Double-check that you're not entering blank spaces at the beginning or at the end of your password. Use the eye icon to show the characters and see what you're typing.
- Have you changed your password recently? Sometimes auto-fillers and auto-completers get stuck with old passwords (and our brains can get stuck with old ones as well).
- If you still can't log in, go to this article: How to reset your password.