Reflect your restaurant's style and brand by customizing the primary and secondary Brand Colors used throughout your client's menu.
Here is a quick video of the color-changing process.
Follow these steps:
- In your manage.dine.direct dashboard, go to Client Settings using the sidebar to the left.
- Under the Restaurant Info tab, locate the two fields called Primary Color and Secondary Color.
- Primary colors: This is the color that will be shown on different details like texts or different buttons for customers to select.
- Secondary colors: The color you select here will be displayed as an accent color in tabs and other buttons. It complements the visual appearance of your menu.
Tip: If your brand/restaurant has a code color (HEX, HSL, or RGB code), enter it and it will appear automatically, if not you can select the specific tone you want by clicking on the color map and slowly moving the mouse.
- Make sure to "Save Details" to save your color selections.
- Click or tap under the color numbers to cycle through RGB, HSL & HEX entry options.
- Menu must be refreshed for new colors to display. Remember, you can see the changes you applied by clicking on the public site section on your Restaurant's Dashboard.
Good selection! Now you can see the changes applied on your pubic site. Now let's move on to your restaurant's logo. Go to this article to learn how to set it.