It’s a must that you have a Wi-Fi connection on your tablet to start working with Dine.Direct
To connect to a wireless network, you must follow these steps:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the quick access buttons.
- Tap the Wi-Fi icon.
- You'll be taken to the tablet's Wi-Fi settings. Make sure your Wi-Fi is on (slider to the right).
- Click again on the Wi-Fi icon and you will see a list of all available networks.
- Select the correct name of your network from the list.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password and click Connect.
- If the connection was successful, your screen should look like this:
In case you have trouble connecting, restart your tablet and your restaurant Wi-Fi router. If that doesn't do the trick, contact us through the chat bubble to give you further assistance!